Pretty Pink Apron and a Lovely Little Win

21 April 2012

This is the second apron that I've made and I'm very proud of how it turned out. 
A few people have told me that the pocket should've been on the right side, 
but in my defense when I cook I stir with my right hand, therefore my free hand goes into the pocket on the left. Makes sense to me.
The pocket and hem are trimmed with a gorgeous piece of lace and it's even lined.
It looks fabulous on my Niece!
 I didn't have enough fabric to make a tie so used ribbon instead. I think it adds to the prettiness of it.
 I've nearly completed another apron, I just need to add a pocket. And as it's for my little sister I'll put the pocket on the right side or maybe a big one in the middle.

It would be lovely if you could visit and if you like it please 'like' it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Little Win!
Last month I entered a competition to win a beautiful copy of Meet Me at Mike's Crafty Journal and I won!!!
Photo courtesy of Handmade by Emily     
There are loads of  lined, dotted and gridded pages for you to doodle down your ideas or create inspiration boards. It also includes a How-to crochet and make granny squares for beginners like me. I love it! 
It is absolutely gorgeous and I just can't bring myself to scribble in it yet, but I will one day, promise!
Thank you Emily for the lovely giveaway! 
Handmade by Emily is a lovely Crafty Lifestyle Blog, so why not pop on over and have a look.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Barrina xx

6 comments

  1. The apron is gorgeous, I set aside some fabric once to make an apron, but never got round to doing it. This has inspired me to give it another try xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the beautiful keyring you sent for me alongside Jazmine's package, it's so gorgeous and of course lovingly handmade. It's very much appreciated, I absolutely adore it xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, I'm glad you like it xx

      Delete
  3. The apron looks lovely, and the lace trimming looks just right. Thanks for the shout out too. Nice surprise indeed!

    Emily x

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Barri-Jayne Makes. Design by FCD.