Bargain Welsh Dresser.

15 January 2011


I have always wanted an old Welsh Dresser, but refused to pay out hundreds of pounds for one. I found this gorgeous antique dresser in my local charity shop, last week, at a bargain price of £60 pounds including delivery. It now sits proudly in my living room. I love it so much!

I'm not sure of it's age or whether it is oak or mahogany, but it is such a beautiful piece of old furniture. I now need to invest in a pot of good quality beeswax and give it a little bit of tender loving.
Since taking these photos I have moved the ornaments around. In fact I've moved them around quite a few times. My dresser will definitely be featured in future posts.

2 comments

  1. I like the last pic. Nice piece of furniture. great price. Bargain Bazza!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Barri-Jayne Makes. Design by FCD.