♥♥♥ Handmade Church Aisle Decoration ♥♥♥

4 May 2013

A wedding gift for a wonderful friend.
The wording around the heart reads

 For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
Judy Garland

My lovely friend had asked me to make a Church aisle decoration for her wedding day. I'd spent the passed months planning, changing my mind, stitching, unstitching and finally I can proudly present what I think is my best piece of work ever. Every bit was hand stitched with love! The heart is made from felt, filled with a light padding and a few handfuls of lavender. The two halves were joined together (tying the knot) with ribbon, after the beautiful ceremony and must never be separated. The Bride & Groom loved it and I was blown away by all the lovely compliments I received.

Wishing my beautiful friend, Charlotte, and her husband, Paul, 
a very happy and wonderful future together.
 
With Love From
Barrina xx

2 comments

  1. Barri I love the words, truly meaningful and what a lovely memory that the happy couple can keep forever! I love your dress as well and the colour co ordinating pashmina, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh this is so beautiful, what a lovingly made gift. It looks so perfect and is so detailed. Amazing work, you should be very proud xxx

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Barri-Jayne Makes. Design by FCD.